Allied Products Corp. Wholesale
Partnering With American Small Businesses
Allied Products has been partnering with American Small Businesses for over 50 years. By providing quality and unique products that drive high shelf velocity, high margins, our partners utilize our products as a means of differentiation for their business. From our hand-sewn American flags to our treasured Springbok Puzzles brand, Allied Products prides itself on it's American-made, high-quality products. Small businesses are the engine that drives the American economy, Allied Products primary focus on supporting their efforts.
In 1963, Springbok Editions was founded by Robert and Katie Lewin. Their jigsaw puzzles revolutionized the industry in the United States. Inspired by Waddington circular puzzles, that Robert bought in London as gifts for their children, the Lewins with some assistance from Waddington founded Springbok Editions and began producing die-cut puzzles in the United States. Mrs. Lewin drew the designs for cutting dies herself, making each puzzle unique in pattern.
Springbok Editions' circular and octagonal puzzles became vastly popular and earned the reputation of catering to die-hard puzzlers. From inception, Springbok puzzles have been known for high-quality pieces that interlock and state-of-the-art lithography. The Lewins searched museums worldwide and produced puzzles that reflected their passion for nature in addition to commissioning well-known artists of the time to paint special designs, making the puzzles true collector's items. In 1963, Springbok Editions puzzles retailed for $3.50 when the industry average retail price for a jigsaw puzzle was less than $1.00.
The success of Springbok Editions led to an offer and eventual acquisition by Hallmark Cards, Inc., headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, in 1967. From 1967 to 2001, Hallmark manufactured Springbok puzzles and sold them exclusively in Hallmark stores in the United States and Canada.
In 2002, Hallmark Cards decided to discontinue the manufacture of their 34-year-old line, Springbok Puzzles. The successful puzzle line's devoted following embarked upon a letter-writing campaign urging Hallmark to continue production and the integrity of the product line. Hallmark decided to enter into a long-term relationship with Allied Products Inc. When Allied Products acquired the rights to the Springbok product line, Allied had no prior die-cutting or laminating experience. Allied Products acquired the specific machinery and technical expertise necessary to maintain the high-quality standards the devoted Springbok puzzlers demanded.
Since Allied and Hallmark's agreement in 2002, Allied has obtained licensing agreements with the following artists and brands for designs and graphics to expand the Springbok line; Coca-Cola, Mary Engelbreit, Thomas Mangelson, B&O Museum, Jim Shore, and Lynn Bywaters.
Springbok stands strong as the oldest and most respected brand name of puzzle on the market today.
- Springbok stands strong as the oldest and most respected brand name of puzzle on the market today
- Precision-made interlocking pieces that are ISO:9001 2015 compliant.
- Vibrant lithography.
- Every piece in the puzzle die is an individual-shaped cut.
- Springbok is a collector's item.
- Retailers report an 85-100% sell-through!
- Springbok releases 20-25 new images a year.
- Springbok is the oldest and most respected brand name puzzle manufactured in the United States.
The Springbok Puzzles Difference
Springbok has been a leading name in the puzzle world since 1963. Since Allied Products has taken on the challenge of upholding this world-famous name, we have focused on the qualities that give Springbok its reputation: originality, innovation, and superior quality.
As one of the few puzzle manufacturers that makes puzzles exclusively in the U.S.A., we take pride in the superior quality of our puzzles. The quality of our dies and above average thickness of our chipboards ensures the interlocking pieces will come together flawlessly multiple times.
As one of the only puzzle manufacturers to own patented puzzle dies, our products are always original. Whether it's our 400-piece family puzzles, or one of our stunning landscapes, no two puzzles, or pieces, are alike. Producing only 25 new puzzles a year is one of the ways we guarantee that our new puzzles do not fall short of the exacting Springbok standards.
- Each piece in a Springbok puzzle is unique - no two are alike
- Springbok puzzle pieces are 18% thicker than average jigsaw puzzles
- Precision made interlocking pieces
- Our lithographs are printed on an acid-free paper with an aqueous coating for a high gloss finish to ensure superior image quality
- Springbok is committed to the environment - we use 100% recycled material and only vegetable or soy-based inks
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Springbok puzzles are proudly made in the U.S.A. with the exception of our mini puzzles and premium wooden puzzles. These puzzles are manufactured overseas by a trusted partner who we certify to hold the quality our customers expect in the Springbok name.
- Springbok is rated by consumers as the #1 puzzle brand for quality and design
For all of these reasons and more, Springbok puzzles have an uncanny ability to convert one-time customers into loyal "Bokers". Try one of our puzzles and find out for yourself!
At Springbok, we share our customers' respect for the environment. We are committed to creating high-quality products while using the most current standards of sustainable manufacturing. We are constantly striving to reduce our environmental footprint by reevaluating our manufacturing processes, the shipping materials we use, and the production of our puzzle boxes and retailer catalogs.
All of the puzzles we manufacture feature these environmentally friendly practices:
- The Chipboard in our packaging and puzzles is made from the highest quality 100% recycled materials with 80-90% post-consumer waste.
- All of our inks are 100% vegetable/soy-based with no petroleum additives.
- We use only acid-free paper for our high-quality lithographs.
- All of our products are made in the United States of America.
Springbok is proud of our contributions, and we pledge to continue operating in a manner that not only supports but also sustains the environment.
UNPARALLELED 100% AMERICAN MADE U.S. FLAGS
Allied Products Corp Wholesale is proud to offer truly 100% American Made U.S. Flags. The Allied Products Corp Wholesale facility is located in the heart of the Midwest in Kansas City, MO. Our American flags are cut, sewn, and finished onsite to ensure the highest state, government, and military standards are met. Our U.S. Flags are made with 100% American made raw materials down to the thread used to sew each flag. We take pride at being able to offer American flags for sale at the lowest price with the best warranty in the industry.
United States Flag Store flags last longer, fly fuller, and stay brighter than competitors foreign sourced flags. If you don’t love your flag our flags are covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
If we can assist you with your flag-flying needs please email firstname.lastname@example.org.